This document is a tutorial that shows how to use the feature” DATA Analytics” on the Control Panel to track the streaming usage time in total and for each app and to get other data like app names, start and end times of streaming etc
1. Login to Control Panel
2. Scroll the dashboard to the heading “ANALYTICS DATA” and click on the Open Analytics button.
Image 1. Control Panel: Open Analytics
3. In the date box, select a date and click Show Table.
Image 2.Control Panel: Show Table
4. Displays the total streaming time as a data table.
Image 3. Control Panel: Total Streaming Time
5. To download the displayed data, click on the Download as csv button.
Image 4. Control Panel: Data Download
6. After the file is downloaded, it is displayed on the browser page
Image 5. Control Panel: File Downloaded
Need help? Contact Support
Seek advice. Connect with others. Share your experiences. Join our lively Community Forum today.