Control Panel Config
In order to receive touch commands on Mobile devices, enable ‘fakeMouseWithTouches’ in your Config from your Control Panel.
These steps outlined below:
- Sign in to your Control Panel (Eagle 3D Streaming | Control Panel).
- Go to the ‘CONFIG SELECTION’ and select your targeted config through the dropdown menu.
- After the config is selected, click ‘Edit’.
- When the config dialog box pops up, select ‘Mouse’.
- Click on ‘fakeMouseWithTouches’ so that there is a checkmark inside the checkmark box (shown below).
- Click ‘Save’ and close Config dialog box.
Unreal Engine (UE) Project
Unreal Project Setup
Creating Cursor UMG
- Create Widget Blurprint
- Add to the Canvas with small size as a cursor (example 20×20)
- Set the image Alpha to Zero.
- This will act as invisible Cursor and it will be hidden behind the Browser Cursor during Pixel Streaming.
Image 2. Creating Cursor UMG: Creating Cursor
5. Go to
6. Go to
Image 3. Creating Cursor UMG: Set Pisel Streamer Default Cursor
7. In Level Blueprint (or as per project), set the Show Mouse Cursor in Player Controller to TRUE.
Image 4. Creating Cursor UMG: Player Controller to TRUE
Touch Interface Setup (Optional)
This section is optional and only required if you would like to enable joystick controls within your application for mobile devices
- Create TouchInterface (or Copy from the Engine).
- In TouchInterface, set
Set Always Show Touch Interface to True (Checked).
Image 6. Touch Interface Setup: Default Touch Interface
Image 7. Touch Interface Setup: set as shown
Need help? Contact Support
Seek advice. Connect with others. Share your experiences. Join our lively Community Forum today.