This document explains the Dedicated Game Views and Controls.
The Dedicated Game Views and Controls experience is achieved from STEP 3: Generate URLs on the Control Panel. CCUs open the same App URL but interact and view it differently.
Preparing to execute instructions
1. User 1 Plays the App
1. A connection with our system gets initiated
The system receives the connection request and assigns a machine to Play the user’s App.
2. The system installs the files from the Cloud to the GPU machines (if the App runs for the first time) / the system runs the App from the GPU machine (if it is not the first time)
3. The App is displayed on the User's screen.
4. The Browser receives input from the User's keyboard and mouse actions.
5. The Browser forwards these inputs to the Unreal App, allowing the User to interact with the Application.
2. User 2 plays the App
Now you get the concept Now you have an idea about the Dedicated Game Views and Controls! If you want to know what the Shared experience is, check this document
Need help? Contact Support
Seek advice. Connect with others. Share your experiences. Join our lively Community Forum today.