1. Log in to Control Panel.
2. Open the selected configuration.
Image 1. Control Panel: Opening a configuration
3. Open the Loading Screen window.
Image 2. Control Panel: Loading Screen
4. Loading video.
Image 3. Control Panel: Loading video
5. Upload the selected video.
Image 4. Control Panel: Uploading the selected video
6. In the window that opens, select the video file.
Image 5. Control Panel: Select the video file
7. Save the selected video.
Image 6. Control Panel: Upload
8. Update video list.
Image 7. Control Panel: Update video list
9. In the "Choose video Assets" window, select the downloaded video file.
Image 8. Control Panel: Select the downloaded video file
10. After you have selected a video file, click on the "Add" button and the selected video will be added to the "Selected Video Assets" window.
Image 9. Control Panel: Selected Video Assets
11. Save the added video.
Image 10. Control Panel: Save the added video
12. Launch the application.
Image 11. Control Panel: Launch the application
13. The selected video is displayed before entering in the running application.
Image 12. Control Panel: Video
14. If you want the video to no longer be displayed before launching the application, then click on the "Remove" button.
Image 13. Control Panel: Remove
Need help? Contact Support
Seek advice. Connect with others. Share your experiences. Join our lively Community Forum today.